All of us at Blue Orchid Realty are dedicated to continue serving our clients with the understanding that even during times of uncertainty, people need to buy and sell property as life events may dictate. We understand how important it is.
We also understand how important it is to follow medical and scientific guidelines to look out for the safety of everyone involved in any potential real estate transaction.
We will continue our mission to serve our clients and make things as smooth as possible. As we conduct real estate activities we are adapting the way we help with the following safety protocols.
Safety First Real Estate Practices
- Avoiding person to person meetings when possible with use of technology.
- Virtual Client Meetings via Zoom, FaceTime or anything convenient for our clients. If you prefer a method, please let us know.
- Use of traveling notaries whenever possible and needed.
- Practice of social distancing and use of face mask during potential in person meetings.
- Use of Online Contracts | Virtual Signatures when possible and permissible.